As health care professionals and in light of the current Coronavirus pandemic we thought it would be useful to provide you with an update on our current position and policy/procedure changes:
We are continuing to monitor the situation and following Public Health England and NHS guidelines to ensure Gold Standard Foot Care continues to be a safe environment for all of our patients and staff.
WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN AS USUAL for all podiatry treatments and have been extremely proactive to introduce control measures recommended to minimise the spread of the virus within the clinics.
However we would like to provide as much advice as possible to our patients when visiting our clinics:
- When entering the clinic please wash your hands either with the hand sanitiser available or the hand washing facilities within our bathrooms. Hand washing must be completed post-treatment before leaving the clinic.
- Avoid shaking hands with any of the podiatrists.
- Where possible please avoid cash payments and try to utilise contactless payments or apple pay to avoid further contact with the card machine.
- Our card machine is disinfected post-use.
- We are restricting all access in the clinic to just the patient, if you are attending an appointment and bringing a friend or family member with you unless absolutely necessary we ask them to wait in the waiting area.
- Our clinical standards ensure that our operating chair is disinfected and wiped down after every treatment including all door handles and arm rests.
- If you have travelled abroad within the last 14 days or if you or any family member have any of the following symptoms to stay away from Gold Standard Foot Care for a minimum of 7 days: Temperature, Fever, Sore Throat, Persistent Cough.
If any of our patients are currently self-isolating but have concerns about
your foot health or a family’s foot health (for example infection, inflammation or ulceration) which give rise to concern. Please be aware that our team of podiatrists will happily give verbal triage advice over the phone and any images of foot problems that you are concerned about can be sent securely via our secure egress account.
We would like to thank our loyal patients during this tough time of uncertainty we will remain open until we are advised to close.
If you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact Jessica, our Practice Manager on 07591 400179.