residential care homes
Gold Standard Foot Care currently manage the chiropody needs of 13 residential care homes across the North West. Providing routine six weekly podiatry/chiropody care to residents.
Our current care package includes:
- A complimentary foot check for all residents with feedback to the home.
- Discounts to Staff members and residents when there are more than three residents who require treatment.
- Foot Care training for staff on managing and identifying high risk residents.
- General Feedback at the end of each visit of any specific podiatry needs identified.
- Urgent one off visits available.
- Typically 6-8 weekly visits
To find out more information about the service that we could provide to your home or to arrange a meeting with our practice manager please contact Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org.